LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 Driving, LGV 2, HGV 2, Cat C - Atherstone >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers for long term driving work for our busy Atherstone based client - The Sandwich Factory (CV9 1LQ)
As an LGV2 driver, the work will involve:
- National bulk deliveries of sandwiches
- Between 1-3 deliveries or collections per shift
- Usually to airports and NDC's
- Refrigerated box vehicle with tail lift
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
- Ongoing or ad hoc available to suit
- AM and PM shifts available, also weekends only available
- Overtime available
- 8 hours pay gaurenteed
The pay rates for the role of the LGV2 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV2 (Midweek) AM starts = £10.50 p/h
- LGV2 (Midweek) PM starts = £11.50 p/h
- LGV2 (Weekend) AM/PM starts = £14.00 p/h
Applications are welcome from experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers.
Kenect Recruitment pay a £75 loyalty bonus once you complete 8 full weeks / 40 shifts with this client.If you know of any drivers that may be interested in this role, we also pay a £75.00 referral fee once 8 full weeks is completed by the driver that's been referred
This is an excellent opportunity to gain an ongoing long term driving role with a well know client.
To apply for this exciting job role please call (Apply online only) or email a current CV to warks 'at' (url removed)
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley