£20, 000 to 22,000 pa + OTE + Pension and 28 days holidays
Are you an organised Logistics Clerk with experience looking to work in a busy operations team?
My client is an established Freight Forwarder looking for an experienced Oceans or Airfreight Logistics Clerk to join their operations team. You will need to demonstrate a strong knowledge of all customs requirements and an excellent ability to manage customer expectations in a busy, fast paced office.
Your job role will include:
* Arranging FCL export shipments from collection through to shipment
* Booking haulage and courier shipments
* Raise export bills of lading, send pre alerts, liaise with overseas offices
* Input export bookings into the in house system
* Compiling warehouse orders and liaising with delivery sites
* Complete relevant documentation, customs entries using NES
* Arranging collections and deliveries dealing with worldwide markets
* Liaising with other departments for co-ordination of deliveries/collections
The ideal candidate will have:
* A good working knowledge of Oceans / Air Freight logistics or freight forwarding is preferable
* Able to work in a fast paced, busy environment
* Friendly and helpful with excellent customer services experience
* Strong communication skills
* Able to organise and prioritise, quickly responding to changes in your day
This is a superb opportunity for someone to join a very successful organisation who will recognise your value and help progress your career! Please apply now to be considered or contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd for more info.
Collective Recruit Ltd are a professional, independent consultancy based in Woking, Surrey. We work with a wide range of clients and candidates providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services across a number of vertical markets. With a toolbox of flexible recruitment options, Collective pride ourselves in offering a partnership approach, going the extra mile time and time again.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need