Commercial Manager (Digital Railway)
Salary – £42,000 - £52,000 + Bens
Location – London
Position Type – Permanent
Commercial Manager required for an exciting opportunity to join the new Digital Railway projects in London.
Support the programme and project teams in monitoring for breaches of compliance.
Manage cost reporting of all allocated projects
Monitor, manage and report on all commercial aspects of allocated projects.
Monitor awareness of all activities on allocated projects.
Manage assessment and valuation of contractor’s applications and processing of payment certification.
Provide pro-active advice and guidance to Project Managers on all change.
Produce applications for payment/invoices to outside clients in accordance with relevant funding agreements, including supporting documentation as appropriate.
Identify and advise on all commercial risk/claim events.
Undertake final account settlements and internal reconciliation.
Support pre and post contract procurement activities as appropriate.
Provide support to estimating resources
Support the negotiation of all prices under existing contracts/framework agreements.
* ·Experience in commercially managing investment projects
* ·Demonstrable relevant experience
* ·Good understanding of railway and construction industry forms of contract
* ·Good understanding of the construction/railway industry
* ·Good negotiation skills
* ·Educated to degree standard in related subject
* ·Membership of a relevant professional institute, chartered status
* ·Significant experience of working within a generalist commercial environment
* ·Awareness of industry issues
A salary of between £42-52K is on offer + benefits.
If you fit the bill for this Commercial Manager position please call Andy at Advance-TRS on (Apply online only) and email your CV to (url removed)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status