My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing companies which delivering global IT solutions through their own teams and partners.
As a Quality Manager you will ensure an integrated business management system (comprising core quality and environmental accreditation) within the company is established, implemented and maintained in accordance to requirements within ISO standards. You will also ensure both the internal and external measurement of customer satisfaction is captured and utilised.
You’ll be joining their team in Bracknell, at a time of rapid growth and you will have the opportunity to really make a difference. You'll need to be smart, a self-starter and excited by the challenge of working in a diverse and innovative organisation
* Plan, manage and carry out internal audits; deliver clear reports against the internal audit programme to maintain compliance
* Document findings in standard format; log and track to completion all corrective actions arising from audits and other ad hoc issues
* To be the management representative responsible for the business management system within the company
* To ensure appropriate policies and processes are established, implemented and maintained by personnel in associated with registration.
* Establish appropriate metrics to measure the effectiveness and performance of the business management system, reporting these findings to management for review and as a basis for any subsequent improvements
* Review and analyse business policies and processes to ensure proactive measures are in place to prevent any non-conformances, together with measures to correct any identified areas of improvement
* Liaise with external parties on business management system related issues
* Complete reviews on any new processes, products or business areas that are implemented to ensure that effective change and risk management is in place.
* Support all business functions with the continuing assessment of internal business practices both within and outside ISO scope of requirements. Work with operational areas to understand organisation changes and effects on business processes and drive continual process improvement.
* Manage the Health & Safety requirements for the company.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
* External Lead Assessor auditing qualification
* At least 3+ years’ experience within Quality Assurance/Environmental including a good working knowledge of ISO standards and subsequent requirements
* Highly organised and confident, with an ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
* Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously on multiple projects to meet set deadlines
* Ability to work with a broad range of colleagues to identify and resolve problems, and determine appropriate solutions
* Commercial awareness, including how business processes can ultimately affect the profitability of company
* To keep abreast of ‘best practice’ methodologies to ensure the business remains accredited to appropriate standards and maintains maximised levels of customer satisfaction
* Experience in the transition of ISO systems i.e. assessment of needs, development and adaptation of processes, support and training of individuals, auditing against set milestones, etc.
* Good understanding of Lean Sigma principles and where they enhance and support the QMS
* Excellent planning, organising and administration skills
* IT skills including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint,
* Ability to analyse business processes and perform work analyses
Benefits: plus excellent benefits