Design Engineer (Mechanical Handling)
£28,000 – £35,000 + Training + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a Design Engineer looking for an integral role within a successful organisation with opportunity for further career progression?
This role creates an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer who wants to work on projects from cradle to grave, whilst receiving the opportunity to progress your career through further industry leading training and progression.
This company have led the industry over the last 20 years. Where customer service is top priority and leading design is paramount. This company are a market leader within the mechanical handling solutions industry and work with blue chip clients across the globe.
This position would suit a Design Engineer looking for a long term, permanent position.
* Working on specialist mechanical products
* 3D CAD
* Design and development of new products.
* Ideally you will have previous experience within a Design Engineer position
* You must hold a degree within a relivent discipline
* Experience with 3D CAD Packages
* Previous experience within mechanical handling solutions will be beneficial
Design, Design Engineer, CAD, Mechanical Design, Solidworks, Components, Products, Engineer, Design Technician, Mechanical, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, Mansfield, Matlock, Ilkeston, Ashbourne, Uttoxeter, Leek, Stoke on Trent.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Kyle Pugh at Rise Technical Recruitment