Are you a primary teacher with a Maths specialism, looking for an Intervention role in January 2019? Do you want to work for a Good school in East London?
This 2/3 form entry, school are currently looking for an Intervention teacher with a particular strength and passion for raising standards in Maths to join their team of teachers on a full-time basis. The daily rate is between £150 - £170 per day.
As the successful applicant, you will be supporting groups of children particularly in Year 3 – Year 5, focusing on Maths but also literacy. This is a collaborative role with the class teachers so it’s imperative that the successful teacher has good spoken English; a talent for delivering inspiring lessons and great communication skills.
Occasional whole class cover for teachers on their PPA, maybe required.
A popular primary school in the heart of Tower Hamlets, are recruiting for a full-time Intervention teacher. The school has an excellent reputation in the local community for high results, behaviour and teaching and learning, as well as for being friendly and welcoming to all children.
Their dedicated team of hard-working staff ensures all children achieve their best while enjoying their education. Through a rich and stimulating curriculum they aim to develop all our pupils into confident individuals before their journey into secondary education.
The school is located in the London borough of Tower Hamlets, East London, with excellent bus and train links from central London.
As the Intervention teacher you will have the following:
• Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
• Be experienced teaching across all or most primary age groups, particularly Yr3 -5
• A strength and passion for teaching Maths
• Excellent Communication skills
By joining this school as an Intervention teacher, they can offer you:
• A competitive rate of pay
• The chance to work in a supportive, Good school
• A varied but well-structured Intervention role
• Opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills further with CPD
• Good levels of student behaviour
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
• Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this PPA teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Yolanda Willson at Tradewind on (Apply online only) /
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
As one the successful applicants, you will be dynamic and creative; have great teaching practise and good people skills. You will be able to manage a class effectively and impact on children’s learning.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community