Software Engineers/Scientists/ graduates in physical sciences, engineering, mathematics or computer science with a strong interest in software development.
You will be involved in all stages of development including prototyping, design, implementation, maintenance and automated test development.
This role is open to software engineers/scientists direct from university courses as well as applicants with commercial experience.
* Strong C++ or C# or Java development skills (although candidates with an outstanding background in another object-oriented language may be considered)
* Strong mathematical ability
* Strong numerical analysis skills
* Strong communication skills
* Statistical modelling & data analysis experience
* Optimisation experience
* Research experience
* Familiarity with MS Visual Studio, Boost, STL, C++/CLI and C++11