Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting a Fire Extinguisher Engineer for a leading Fire Services Company based in London.
The Fire Extinguisher Engineer will be responsible for the installation and maintain portable fire extinguishers for both new and existing customers. You will also survey, supply and fit additional equipment as required, whilst maintaining and producing accurate reports and quote.
It is anticipated that the role will develop to include the service and maintenance of hose reels, fire safety signage, emergency lighting and wet/dry riser systems and customer training. Training will be provided to undertake these tasks.
* £25,000 per annum basic + OTE £27,500 (FOR FIRE EXTINGUISHER ENGINEERS ONLY)
* Company Van available for personal use
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (must save a minimum of 3 for Christmas)
• The Fire Extinguisher Engineer MUST HAVE at least 12 months experience in a similar role
• Driven for the opportunity for progression
• Full driving license is essential to the role.
• Flexibility – Call Outs & Overnight Work When Required
A company vehicle will be provided and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license.
This opportunity is not to be missed for fire & security candidates who are seeking a new opportunity – Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen Fire and Security Specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
Role: Fire Extinguisher Engineer
Benefits: Superb Package