Primary Teacher - Year 2 -Lewisham
Academics are recruiting on behalf of a primary school in the London borough of Lewisham who are looking to employ a Year 2 teacher. The job starts in January and the candidate will be taking over a class whose teacher is leaving on maternity.
* Primary School Teacher – Year 2 – Lewisham
* Key Stage 2
* Starting January: Long term contract to the end of the year
* Potential to go perm for those who prove themselves.
* 2 form entry school
* Ofsted good 2017
Teaching is focussed on creating a safe environment which guarantees the well being of its children. With spacious enhanced facilities the school is proud of its ability to generate a creative environment which allows students to enjoy the school curriculum. The school is committed to the community and looks to produce independent students who will be a credit to society after their time in primary school. They are passionate about having warm and friendly staff who builds great relationships with students, parents and the wider community.
Experienced candidates would be preferred but the role would also be suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers who can prove their ability.
The role will be at least a long term contract but candidates who fit the school well and prove their ability will be offered a permanent role.
Ideal candidates are:
* Warm and friendly and able to build report with students, fellow teachers and parents.
* The school is looking for dedicated and enthusiastic teachers who are driven to prove their ability.
* Must have QTS
* Willing and able to go the extra mile with extra curricula activities
* Have experience with key stage 1 but teaching experience in other year groups will also be considered.
If you are interested and you feel as though you would be suited to this role, be sure to send your up to date CV as soon possible to ensure that you are one of the first candidates to be considered.
Call academics on: 02030314862 and ask for the contact: Adam Smith
Education and Training Education and Training Education and Training