Our client is a leading international multidisciplinary Planning, Design and Infrastructure consultancy. They are looking to appoint an Urban Designer to join their established team in London.
The successful candidate will have strong design and technical experience and will be given the opportunity to assist on a range of high-quality projects.
* Provide support on masterplanning schemes
* Contribute to the design process by producing diagrams and documents
* Prepare a range of high quality plans and graphic outputs using AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D software including Sketch-up
* Work closely with multidisciplinary teams
* Liaise with colleagues and clients
* Relevant degree or diploma in Urban Design (an architectural background would be desirable)
* Experience in producing high quality hand drawings
* Demonstrable expeirence working on multidisciplinary projects
* Experience in industry software such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client is looking for a talented individual that is looking to rapidly progress their career in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on (Apply online only).
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit (url removed)