Experienced Trainer - Building Services, Engineering Services and Maintenance Engineer
Midlands based, to cover the all areas including - Worcester, Bristol, Oxford & London
£30,0000 - £34,000 per annum
The role will require you to be involved in all aspects of the delivery of the Buildings Services Engineering and Maintenance Standard including the carrying out of learner assessments and liaising with employers, external verifiers and staff to maximise End Point Assessment success rates.
You will possess a strong occupational background in Construction and Property / Buildings and Buildings Systems Maintenance, and ideally hold a selection of qualifications, ONC, HNC, NVQ or equivalent in Facilities and/or Buildings Maintenance/Construction disciplines at a minimum of level 3.
* To deliver the Building Services Service and Maintenance Engineer Level 3 apprenticeship to learners
* A mixture of classroom-based and on-site assessment delivery
* Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies
* Train, assess, motivate and support learners on programmes towards achieving qualifications including NVQ's within a sector specific area and in a variety of locations and environments / organisations
* Support the development of, implementation and evaluation of approved training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity
* Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews
* Client correspondence.
* Efficient and timely issue of reports.
* Carry out safety risk assessments and develop safe systems of work related when required
* Train and advise staff when required
* Comply with safety regulations and organisational safety requirements
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
* Assessor Awards, to include TAQA, D32, CAVA or equivalent
* Strong occupational competence in Building and Systems Maintenance/Construction
* Minimum 5 years of experience in similar working environment is required
* Demonstrable experience of delivering qualifications and programs in Buildings Services maintenance
* Excellent use of Microsoft Office
* Excellent understanding of the engineering services
* Excellent command of English both written and spoken
* Member of CIBSE, BIFM, IET or other professional body would be advantageous
* Experience working in a similar site services or plant maintenance role
* General understanding and knowledge in working with electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
* General awareness of current safety regulations related to maintenance management of site plant and equipment to include, IOSH and NEBOSH.
* Computer literate and able to use Microsoft office software
* Experience in using an e-portfolio system (Smart Assessor)
* A working Knowledge of the Forskills and Moodle systems would be advantageous
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with your current CV (quoting job reference JL 914336) to Jenna Lamb