Job Title: Repairs Scheduler - Social Housing Property Services
Salary: £12 - £13p/h - Moving to £25,000pa after successful 3 month probation period
Full Time - Monday - Friday - Overtime Available depending on forecasts
Location: Feltham, London
I am presently recruiting for a Repairs Scheduler / Administrator to work for a leading client. This position is working within the social housing sector.
This role is based within a busy contact centre and you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth processing of incoming calls, administration and management of engineers diaries. You will be responsible for speaking to residents, engineers, contractors and 3rd parties in regards to their repairs/maintenance enquiries alongside general enquiries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Arranging appointments for residents with tradesmen in an organised manner.
- Ensuring all live jobs are given out to designated engineers.
- Ensuring repairs jobs can be completed within estimated timescales.
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments, handling queries etc.
- Scheduling / Rescheduling appointments using IT planning tools.
- Logging jobs on their system.
- Ordering equipment required for repairs.
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information.
- Resolving minor complaints at call level.
- Answering payment queries from both sub contract and client.
- Scanning and copying files as required for contract delivery.
- You will be expected to be a self-starter,
- Have a knowledge and understanding of the social housing repairs sector is essential
- Ideally you will have a passion for working within a fast paced Call Centre environment
- Knowledge of in house operating systems such as Northgate, MCM, Orchard or similar systems is desired but not essential
- Ideally you will have a strong customer service background and be knowledgeable of the repairs sector
The successful candidate will have experience in scheduling in the reactive repairs and maintenance sector. IT skills, customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure are all essential for this role.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please hit the 'apply now' button . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on (Apply online only)